Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Maths is cool!

Welcome back blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.
this is my home work blog and today I am going to tell you about doubling and halving I have been working on this for maths this week I have made a animation it is really good it took me a long time to make it hope you like it there are two classes the senior class and the junior class the  junior class is doing the easy doubling and halving the senior class is doing the harder doubling and halving here is the animation.

Maths is cool because there is different learning techniques hope you learn something useful in maths bye blogger world Laura pleas leave a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi laura im Benrick from lochiel school

    Laura you must be smart at maths and that cool that you teached your mum math.I liked how you can help your mum because she help you and you helped her so it's much more easy for your mum.Next time can you make the words that are small a little bigger.
    Can you help me my maths some time too?

    I will see you later,Benrick


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benrick thank you for commenting on my blog maybe I could help you with your maths when you said that I taught my mum it was the teacher at the school I can make the small words bigger soon Benrick.
      kind regards Laura

      Delete
  3. Wow Laura I really love your math slide .
    Also I liked how you did a different time of the day like at the playground.
    To improve it you could make it a little bit longer.
    Will you do another one on another subject ?
    Did a friend do it with you ?
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi camron it is Laura thank you for commenting on my blog.
      maybe I could make it a bit longer but I finished when it was home time so I did not have time.I don't know if I will do one on another subject because that was my homework blog. no I did not do it with a friend.
      kind regards Laura

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.