Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

The three little buffalos!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey blogger world welcome back if you don't know me my name is Laura.
Today my blog post is about a tail I wrote it is called the three little buffalos it took me 40 minutes to write the whole thing it is a really good story but I have not published it yet because I am working on  book creator to publish it here is the story.

  can you please leave a comment so I can fix it hope you liked my blog post by blogger world Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.