Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Lifting a tree!

Hello Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura and this is my blog!
today I will be telling you about lifting a tree!
Here is some photos from lifting a tree!

why we had to lift a tree was because it had  fallen down because of the strong winds!
so that is why all these kids had to lift a tree the way we got it out of the ground was by chopping roots!  
Crazy right if you think it is let me know down in the comments!
bye blogger world Laura:) :3


2 comments:

  1. So Laura please tell me why you were lifting a tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why we had to lift a tree was because it had fallen down because of the strong winds!
      so that is why all these kids had to lift a tree the way we got it out of the ground was by chopping roots!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.