Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

books make the world 2x bigger

Hey Blogger world welcome back if you don't know me my name is Laura to day I am going to show you my book report about harry potter and the paloser stone it is a really good book with similes here is a slide I made.

There is some harry potter lego sets from the chapters of some of the books that j.k Rowling wrote the main character in harry potter and the philosopher's stone is harry of course if you are wondering what the philosopher's stone is exel of life it keeps you alive so when someone breaks it the person who used it to stay alive will die like dumbledore said a new adventure is always the beginning so take that word and be addventure hope you liked my blog post bye blogger world Laura please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.