Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

fun reading!

Hey blogger world welcome back to my blog if you don't know me my name is Laura.
Today I am going to be teaching you about the cassowary if you don't know what the cassowary is it is a flightless bird that is the 2nd world's largest bird in the world here is the slide for the cassowary.

here is the bite able I made for the story which is a DLO.
DLO202 on Biteable.
Now to a different story Holes Rimu class finished holes on wednesday 25th of  september the main character in holes is a boy names stanley yelnats stanley's name is a palindrome when stanley caches a pair of shoes that he thinks that they fell from the sky but did not because a kid named hector dropped them from a bridge and hit stanly on the head as he was walking home from school then the cops started chasing after stanley the day after he was in court and he had two opeshins  camp green lake or jail stanley chose camp green lake but he did not realise that he would be digging holes 5 feet deep and five feet across here is the slide.

stanley finds a treasure chest with his name on it and in it has gold! bye blogger world hope you like it and don't end up like stanley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.