Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

The amazing world of fractions

Hello blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura and this is my blog!
Today I will be telling you about fractions and first you will want to see my slide I did fractions on.
Here it is.



what I had to do was look at the fractions my teacher did and then make the shape and write down the fractionI did.
Here is the biteable I did about fractions.


Fracshons on Biteable.

Bye blogger world Lauar please leave a comment and some feedback Laura:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.