Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Hooked on books week um... I mean Boxes week?

Hello Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura and this is my Blog!
This week it is hooked on books week!
witch means every day we open a box to a new book!
Here is the book My class read on monday.

Keep coming back to this blog post for more updates on Thursdays book!
What book would you be interested in the books in this slide.
 And would you get one of their books if you alredy have one of the books let me know down in the comments!
Bye blogger world Laura:)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Laura it's your crash Wiari there one book slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura it your crash Wiari I like your slide box's week and how some of your class had to pick a book out of the box and read it.
    Were these book's chapter book's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for commenting on my blog.
      yes those were chapter books Wiari.
      Kind regards Laura.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.