Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Pet day!!!

Hello Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura and this is my Blog!
Today this blog will be about pet day!
Here is a slide I made!


Did you like my sand saucer? Because if you did let me know down in the comments! What would you change about this sand saucer? If you would not change anything about it then would you enter for a sand saucer comp?
There was a orange tractor and a police tractor parked on the little filed!
Here it is some photos.


Hope you liked my blog post blogger world. Bye for now Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.