Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Tools down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Blogger world welcome back if you don't know me my name is Laura.Today on Friday the 16th of August was the last day of math week:( I was working with corbin we chose to build a bridge out of 100 Popsicle sticks what do you say? what it's not impossible it's challenging here is proof it is not impossible it is very fun because you get to work as a team and communicate to some people you don't really know here is the bridge I made with Corbin.
It could hold all the weights the bridge had to be between a crack in the table.
What I found challenging was making it thank you for reading my blog please leave a comment Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.