Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Epro 8!!!!!

Hey there blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.

 On Thursday the 8th was the e pro 8 changeling my friend Jorja was doing it. at 9:00am they left at.
I made a biteable about it there's two photos in it here it is.
 
blog 707 on Biteable.
they did a very good job the year 5&6 we are proud of them while they were at that I was doing my reading work which was how does a geyser work which I posted on this blog.  Bye blogger world Laura please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.