Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

finger kniting

Hey blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.
today I am going to be showing you finger knitting it isn't that good but I tried this on google drawing using a shape here it is.
Do you like it? Tell me down in the comments I have some photos of finger knitting and knitting with needles it looks really cool because the kid who did this his name is Kade and he is really good he can change the colors here it is.
pleas leave a comment bye blogger world Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.