Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

My maths animation

Hey Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.
Today I am going to be showing you some math work I have been doing lately. I have been doing timetables, it is really fun doing this at math time. I like working out the answers ,it is so fun doing it. I made a great presentation about it and I am adding some of my math work. There is a slide which I can  screenshot in and add my favorite pages. It was so fun working on the pages I enjoyed it so much. Here is some of the math work I did I hope you like it. First we had to write our routine it was really fun 
I enjoyed writing my routine down it was really fun doing it with my math group I enjoyed everything that was on the slide. I have got another one to show you too! 
bye for now blogger world Laura:) :) :) :) :) :) :). Ps please comment on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.