Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

3D&2D shapes!

Hey blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura

Today I am going to be showing you my maths work I have been doing lately there are some cheesy songs and videos also we had to watch the cheesy songs and videos. How to tell a 3D shape & 2D shape apart a 2D shape has length  & width a 3D shape has length,width,and height if you wold like to see my DLO here it is. after we finished the hole slide I have to go on Maths whizz I wiil show you what maths whizz looks like here it is

 the pitcher may look small but it is quite big if you use maths whizz bye for now blogger world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.