Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

amazing wig wednesday!

Hey Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.

Today it was wig Wednesday. A lot came to school with colorful wigs. There are 30 people wearing wigs in my class today it was so colorful! there are 13 people without wigs and there are 8 people away  we raised $136.20 that's a lot of money if you think that's a lot of money? Tell me down in the comments one of the funny things is that I didn't buy a wig because my Mum fagot about buying a wig so my mum and Dad just did heir chalk and a hair tie with ribbons attached to it at the end of my plat there were ribbons tied our whole class had a photo all together we all looked wigselint here it is

I hope you liked my blog post it took a long time to write everything bye for now Bloggers!:) ps write a comment please!:)   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura It is me Shjon That's a amazing description about your school
    and if I were their I would have called it a hair - raising experience maybe next time you could put in some puncition

    From Shjon your brother

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.