Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Street art!!!!!!

Hello Blogger world!
If you don't know me my name is Laura and This is my Blog!
Today I will be telling you about street art! You are probably wondering, why are you telling me about street art? Well I will tell you why! The reason is because it is for my inquiry. I have to answer questions, and go on webs to read about street artists. Here is the slide I have been working on.

 You are probably looking at the shark and thinking 'is that made out of plastic?' Well no, it is not. It is graffiti! On page four there's links to flip grid. But you need to sign in with Google. But please don't click the link because it has people's full names and that is private to the world! Blogger world, can you leave a comment to give some feedback to me? On page 22 there's a link to Christchurch street art. Click that link and you can see loads of street art in Christchurch. Please leave a comment to help me answer questions or just feedback. Bye blogger world, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.