Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Athletics practice!!

Hello blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura and this is my blog!
Today I will tell you about athletics practice! Here is a slide that has two of the stations for athletics. Here it is.

In this slide this is High jump and Long jump. Long jump is a pit of saw dust and there is a mat you jump on and land in the sawdust pit. The Other one is way different it is where you can jump up to 1 meter and over isn't that cool! Do you do athletics? tell me down in the comments! Bye blogger world Laura!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Laura,

    oh my god Laura your animation Is so amazing I wish I could do that.

    It is so cool.

    If you could improve it what would you improve?
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.