Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Shark tank presentation.

Hey Blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.
las week I presented my shark tank presentation it took a long time to do when I went to present it I was nevis but Ethan my friend was not here is a biteable I created.



Blog 303 on Biteable.
When I presented at the end I got some great feedback and positive thoughtful and helpful comets to me next time I will use the feedback and reach the target of those feedback maby you bloggers could give me feedback so I can reply to you guys and get to know me more bye blogger world Laura.

2 comments:

  1. Venessa Cooper31 July 2019 at 19:09

    Cool presentation Poppet. What was your Shark Tank presentation about. Maybe you could share that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mum thank you for commenting on my blog!
      my shark tank presentation was about a pet care that you and your buddy created.
      kind regards Laura.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.