Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

books books and more books! 📘📙📗📚

Hey blogger world if you don't know me my name is Laura.

On Wednesday the third July my class went to turanga library in the morning we went on the bus at 9:00 we arrived at the library at 9:30 we split up into two gropes and had a tour it was really fun each floor of the library had a color each the top floor was blue hear are some photos.

We played at margaret mahy playground for while and the teachers had some fun as well after we finished playing we had to head back to the liber to do achaling at the imagination station we had to design a city from Emmets words bye for now blogger world Laura. Ps leave a comment:)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome and fun filled day and what a great photo of you! Remember to re-read your work to check your spelling

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.