Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

the amazing number five game

Yesterday my maths group the mathematicians played the number five game. What we had to do is pick five numbers between five and thirty. Her is my five numbers and points


I thought this game was really fun because you can play it too. All you need is a white board and a white board pen.

The rules are you add the first number and the second number then the third number and froth number next you add the forth and fifth number together then you add your points together then write your score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.