Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

My amazing long write

hey fellow bloggers If you don't know me my name is Laura.
first we watched a short film of the dream giver
Yesterday in class we had a long write about the dream giver it was so quiet when we were doing our 42 Minuit long write if you would like to see my writing hear it is
 
  after the long write we did a success criteria if you want to know what a success criteria is I will tell you a success criteria is you're steps to success.

what would your dream be tell me down in the comments bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Tena koe Laura. I liked how in your dream you met the QUEEN UNICORN. If I had a dream I would choose to get a dog called Puggy. If you had a pet what would it be called? Sincerely Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey laura Its me again Shjon I really enjoyed your story but maybe next time put it in a bigger print

    From Shjon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.