Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Response work

                                                                 Hi everyone.
This week my class has been doing art work to remember the  victims . We've done some lovely art work. On Friday the 15th we went on lock down and we got to go on our chromebooks and watch Despicable me 2. I felt very scared and worried during the lockdown.
Here are some photos of our art work and some of the movie.







On Friday the 22nd our whole school was in mufti and we raised a big $482.00, isn't that amazing!!                

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.